Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Our first day as TEAM i love pretty things...

Well,  we are so pleased with our first day of our new TEAM "i love pretty things". We accomplished what most do not do. We made the FRONT PAGE OF ETSY...

 Welcome our TEAM MATES Valentina, Ohzie and Alina and T.

Anya and I welcome you and hope this will be a fabulous experience for all of us...

I just want to showcase our new team members who are fabulous, talented  artists...

Valentina has a beautiful collection of handcrafted dolls, here is here bio...

Hello my name is Valentina and I live in Italy, all the creations that you will find in this shop are the result of my passion for everything concerning the world of sewing!

I have a farm of which I take care with my family, where we grow grapes and berries.

I love to take care of the garden where me and my mom are creating a rose garden of English and old roses, but I also have a greenhouse where I cultivate cactus.

I like to take care of interior decoration of the house and I have a interior design graduation.

I love Christmas and everything that is part of it, the Fall and Spring, dogs .... but in general I love all animals. I like living in the countryside surrounded by nature and by its sounds, colors and scents!

Welcome to my Country Life!





Ohzie recycles t-shirts to make these fabulous designs. How cool is that? Here is her bio...


Growing up, my mom had sewn just about everything for me. So, naturally I was familiar with it. I gradually got into it while I was attending college for a degree in Retail/Fashion Merchandising. Since graduating in 1995, I have worked in retail stores for a long time, but recently gave that up and my mom and I to start our own business called Oh-zie "Recycling Tees One At Time.






 Alina and T creates beautiful jewelry made out of polymer clay. Fabulous ideas... Here is her bio...


Hello and thanks for stopping by!

I am Alina and all items in my shop were carefully designed and crafted by me. Jewelry is one of my big creative passions that I was lucky enough to perfect while I worked for a wonderful internationally recognized jewelry brand. 

My interest to accessories and jewelry came as a result of studying history of the costume as part of my stage design education. (I have a BA and MA degree in stage and costume design) I love making pretty things that tell a story, make you feel good and confident or just evoke a happy smile. I also love drawing and painting, making collages and working with papier mache.

Purchasing a handmade product is a very special...





5 comments:

  1. Thank you girls for believing in our TEAM. It means so much to have fabulous, artistic designers part of our group...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beautiful and well spoken, Laurie :O)

      very, very happy to be w/ you girls!!! Looking forward to friendship and promoting our works of art!!!

      kim
      http://www.ohziedesigns.com
      http://pinterest.com/ohzie
      http://www.facebook.com/ohziedesigns1
      https://www.twitter.com/#!/ohziedesigns
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/ohzie?ref=si_shop

      Delete
  2. Hi girls! We have such a beautiful blog! Thank you so much, i'm really happy to be in this team! You're so nice and I hope we can have a great future in our business!Promote, promote!
    A Hug to all of you!
    Vale_

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful blog!wonderful!
    Senem

    ReplyDelete